Honey Rudy 32nd Birthday Celebration

13 July, Saturday
Such a busy day for me, need to prepare birthday cupcakes for my beloved Rudy
It is a surprise! Hope that he will like it.
Ready to bake- get started!!
How does it look like?
don't tell you first, read further down.

Thereafter, rushed down to church for my ministry member promotion briefing
Yeah! I'm promoted!
Glory to God!
After my church service and fellowship with my church's friend, I rushed down to his house
Counting down 3,2,1
Strike 12am
14 July 2013, Sunday
Happy Birthday Honey Rudy!
A total of 32 cupcakes for Rudy's 32nd Birthday
 

 Chills' @ Clarke Quay
Birthday Lunch with Rudy's Sis - Sisca
Enjoying our lunch

 
 
Birthday blessings from Sisca and Me
I'm the Boss!
 
Watch for the Boss!
 
Wallet for the Brother - by Sisca





After lunch, we stroll around boat quay area
 
Some epic from the Birthday Boy

Comedian Rudy!!
 
Asian Civilization Museum
 

 


 

  


 




Sir Rudy vs Sir Stamford Raffles
 
 
Thereafter, we went for high tea
TWG @ Marina Bay Sand, MBS
(Gold Pot)
Order a pot of Happy Birthday Tea (Black Tea) for Rudy
and a pot of Silver Moon Tea for myself
 
Cheers
 
Dinner Time 
 Forlino @ 1 Fullerton
The night view was impressive
You can see the night view of Merlion, Singapore flyer and MBS
 
 
Enjoying our Starter
Appetizer
Soup and Seafood Spaghetti
 
Having a wonderful night together
The portion is more than enough
 
dessert time
 and more desserts
 
We are extremely overwhelm by the food - full
A complimentary birthday cake by the restuarant
 
One of the staff was so friendly and great in photo taking
Nice MBS night view snaps taken by her
 
 
 
 Before his birthday ends
Just want to wish him a Happy Happy Birthday!
May you prosper in whatever you do and may the grace of God shower upon you!
 
15 July 2013, Monday
Post Rudy's Birthday at Sentosa Cove
Having our lunch at
Sabio by the sea
Nice themed restaurant
 
 
 
 
Let's see what shall we eat!!
 
 
Our orders
 
Spanish food for lunch!
 Let's dig in
 
Xiao Pink tagged along

Felt like a tourist
Take a look at the direction sign board
Which country you want go?
Let's explore Monte Carlo and Honolulu...
 
Taking a stroll around the village
There were few restaurants and bars over here
This café look really interesting - Kith café
Any Pizza for you?
Thereafter, we visited the newly open hotel - W Hotel
 
 
 Going up to the lobby
 

The furnishing at the hotel lobby were impressive



 
After visiting W Hotel, we started our sabotage games by our game master
Xiao Pink (Pink care bear)
Indeed, Rudy is a lucky and blessed guy
Xiao Pink didn't manage to sabo him at all during the games
He is saved for the day!!
But! I am not satisfied!
Sabotage and Mission by force *:P
Sabo - Take a snap and shout " Today is my Birthday "
Mission - Geeky with Michelle
 
 
Thanks honey for your kind cooperation
Cheers v^.^v
 
Because Rudy is so cooperative today
I have a surprise for him
 
He is thinking now.....what is it??
We know...Ask us....
Is it the Yacht??
Yes! We are going to the sea

 On board
Such a good weather! Thanks God
We are heading to Lazarus's Island
 
  
 
Here we are!! isolated land
saw a smaller yacht here
 
 The city view across
 *Hug*
*Fly*

 Strolling by the beach
 
 Came back to our yacht for some snaps


 

 
 Rudy the sailor man --Po Po!!

 Romantic time together
 
 Yeah!
The night is still young, wonderful moment always come so quick!
but no matter how long or short the day
as long as we both do enjoy each other companion
The day is not wasted.
 
At last, Happy Belated My Dear Rudy!
Hope you enjoy all that I have prepared for you.
Love you
Aku Cinta Kamu

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you Dear for all your love and all your efforts you have put into my birthday. I really really appreciate all what you have done for my birthday. No one else has done this for me, you're the reason that makes my 32nd birthday become such a wonderful special day for me. I'm really blessed and thank God to have you in my life. I love you honey! :)

Love,
Rudy
Unknown said…
Thank you Dear for all your love and all your efforts you have put into my birthday. I really really appreciate all what you have done for my birthday. No one else has done this for me, you're the reason that makes my 32nd birthday become such a wonderful special day for me. I'm really blessed and thank God to have you in my life. I love you honey! :)

Love,
Rudy
Unknown said…
Wah, Michelle! That's the longest post I have ever seen! :p
michelle said…
I still have my sydney blog also quite long...do visit too