Bachelorette Party - Bride to be - Mrs Tjahjana soon

Bachelorette Party

27 August 2016
(with my lovely 5 bridesmaids & 1 coordinator)
My awesome bride's team:
Jacqueline, Angela, Pei Lin, Arielle, Zhi Hui, Kayleigh

out of sudden, they ask to me cover my eyes

Obey...Follow...
Don't know where they are going...

Surprise by them with a hotel staycation & party
@Royal Plaza On Scotts





Pardon my awkward pose




11 September 2016
Bachelorette Celebration
(with my fantastic cell group)

Surprised by Lisa & Joyce with this 2hrs of ice skating 
@Kallang Ice World
Skate wearing skirt

so professional



Lunch time at Aston


Thereafter, met up with Yongxin for a massage session at Raffles Link
*Thumb Up*

Soon after, Hongfei came and bought me to next station
Hotel Rendezvous for a KTV session
met up with Shufen
Mabel
Jian mei & Joyce (she told me she is going home but met her here again..haha..being tricked)
What's next ?
After 2 hours of singing

Surprised!



by my cell group
Dinner at Prive Cafe * Chjime

Comments