My Birthday 2014

14 Oct 2014

Surprise celebration by Rudy and my 2 little Care Bears
Brightened up my day even though after long day of work.
Counting down to 15 Oct
3...2...1

15 Oct 2014
 Happy Birthday to Myself
Blue and Floral themed dress code for this year birthday
 
#OOTD floral/blue

Birthday Brunch at Wild Honey, Marina Mandarin Gallery
Do you know why Rudy picks here?
(get hint from the below pic)
Read the quote "The wilder the flower, the sweeter the honey"
So... I need to be WILD ... hohoho!

The brunch looks awesome and huge
 
 
They serve all day breakfast and the ambient is really good.
 
Taste of Australia

Yeah! Received my 1st round of birthday presents
Victoria Secret's Toiletries + Flowers

Thereafter, He blind-folded me to a place located behind paragon.
Not sure where I was.
 ....
Arrived at the destination
It was My Cosy Room Boutique Spa
My dearest Rudy bought a birthday couple spa package which inclusive of full body massage and leg treatment for 2 paxs. Indulging and pampering ourselves. 
Thanks for hosting and celebrate my birthday exclusively
Fine Dining dinner @ Tanjong Pagar


 
 

Thanks Dearest for the amazing and wonderful birthday celebration
as well, the thoughtful birthday presents from my beloved Rudy, family, friends and colleagues


Comments

Popular Posts