Uni Graduation Ceremony

Finally, this day has arrived... I have been waiting for so long...
After so many years of hardship and $$$... Indeed, I'm so proud of myself to obtain this degree certificate.

 Paying off the school fees by self-earn money.
It's not easy task...
 
 Thank you honey Rudy for coming :)
Starving and craving for food after a long session of the ceremony
 
 CG members came for support
 same day graduated with Stanford
 With my batch of Uni-Mates
Congratulation to everyone! We did it!
Most of all, I want to take God for strength and bless me financially during my studies.
If not for Him, I will not achieve what I have today.
 More photo here:Michelle's Graduation Day

Comments

Unknown said…
Wah, you paid the school fees from your own pocket???
That's amazing!!!

Hmm, did Stanford study Biomedical Sciences in MDIS too?
michelle said…
Yup! It's not easy but finally i make it!! Praise God!

Yup, he is my classmate